Enjoy some delicious recipes!
Program #1005Bonefish Grill
1/2 cup Lime Tomato Garlic Sauce
10 each Scallops, large (10-12 pieces per pound)
2 tsp Sea Salt
1 tsp Black Pepper
1 TBSP Vegetable Oil
1. Preheat the oven to 400 degrees Fahrenheit.
2. Place a medium sized, oven-safe saute pan over medium high heat.
3. Season Scallops with Sea Salt and Black Pepper.
4. Add 1 TBSP of vegetable oil to saute pan.
5. Sear the Scallops on both sides until caramelized, about 3 minutes per side.
6. Transfer Scallops to the plate and pour Lime Tomato Garlic sauce on top.
7. Serve with your favorite green vegetable and rice.
Lime Tomato Garlic Sauce
1/2 cup Fresh Tomatoes, chopped
1/2 cup Sun-Dried Tomatoes, chopped
1/2 cup Dry White Wine
Juice from 2 Lemons
Juice from 2 Limes
4 TBSP Garlic, minced
4 TBSP Sugar, granulated
1/2 cup Heavy Cream
2 tsp Sea Salt
2 TBSP Butter, cut into Cubes
1. Warm saucepan over medium high heat.
2. Place Fresh Tomatoes, Sun-Dried Tomatoes, White Wine, Lemon Juice, Lime Juice, Garlic, and Sugar in the saucepan.
3. Simmer ingredients 5-6 minutes while stirring. The mixture will reduce by half.
4. Add Heavy Cream and Sea Salt.
5. Bring back to a simmer and reduce until sauce begins to thicken.
6. Add cubed Butter slowly while whisking.
7. Mix until fully combined.
8. Lower heat to keep warm or serve immediately over the scallops.
Grilled Mahi topped with Mango Salsa
As Desired Salt + Pepper to Taste
2-4 Each 8 Ounce Mahi Mahi Fillets
As Desired Amount of Mango Salsa
Lightly season the Mahi fillets and grill to medium.
Top each fillet with desired amount of Mango Salsa (see recipe below).
Serve and enjoy.
Ingredients for Mango Salsa:
1/2 Cup Red Onions - diced (1/4" x 1/4")
1 Cup Ripe Mango - diced (1/4" x 1/4")
1/4 Cup Red Bell Peppers - diced (1/8" x 1/8")
2 Tbsp Thai Sweet Chilli Sauce
1. Peel and dice red onion(1/4" x 1/4").
2. Peel, seed, and dice Mango (1/4" x 1/4").
3. Stem, seed, and dice red bell peppers (1/8" x 1/8").
4. Place all ingredients into a mixing bowl and toss to coat evenly.
5. Spoon ingredients into aluminum foil and gather the foil at the top to create a pouch.
6. Place foil on the grill while grilling the fillets.
7. Carefully remove foil from the grill with a pair of tongs, as it will be hot!!
8. Carefully open the foil with a sharp knife; be careful, as hot steam will escape foil pouch when opening. Use while warm by spooning dollops over Mahi fillets.
John Adams, 2nd President of the USA
The preservation of liberty depends upon the intellectual and moral character of the people. As long as knowledge and virtue are diffused generally among the body of a nation, it is impossible they should be enslaved.