Enjoy some delicious recipes!
Program #1010Chef Ross Antonakos
Ginger Encrusted Fresh Salmon with Dill Sauce
4 salmon fillets-belly-6 ounces-skin on or off
1/4 cup extra virgin olive oil, divided
salt and pepper
1/4 cup low fat yogurt
1/4 cup veganaise
fresh dill weed
1 medium onion
1 garlic clove
1. Wash salmon fillets and dry thoroughly with paper towel
2. Squeeze the juice of one lemon over salmon-(let stand for 10 minutes)
3. Sprinkle extra virgin olive oil on salmon and salt and pepper to taste
4. Grate fresh ginger-pat salmon top with ginger-(let stand 10 min)
prepare sauce (a must)
1. Mix yogurt, veganaise, juice of one lemon, 1 T olive oil
2. Roughly chop fresh dill, add to sauce (be generous!)
3. Set aside and allow to come to room temp
Enough for 2 tablespoons of sauce for each fillet
1. Heat 2 T olive oil in a frying pan, and rough chopped onions and a few pieces of garlic over medium heat for about 5 min. Remove onions and garlic, discard
2. Lay the salmon in the hot oil, ginger side up - cook until med rare.
3. Serve with dill sauce
To purchase quality kitchen products from Pampered Chef please contact Jennifer Bliss-Criswell, Independent Consultant chefblissc.gmail.com www.pamperedchef.biz/jenblisscriswell
For a special link to order from this show: pamperedchef.com/go/RossNPeggy2017
To purchase a custom cutting board as seen on the show from Martin Arts and Crafts, LLC, go to www.martinartsandcrafts.com to view their current selection. Nick Matrin also does custom cutting boards and rolling pins in various sizes and styles. If interested, contact Nick at email@example.com or 803-622-9831 for details and a quote. Martin Arts and Crafts, LLC uses a variety of reclaimed hardwoods to make their custom bird houses & feeders, cutting boards, rolling pins, and more.
John Adams, 2nd President of the USA
The preservation of liberty depends upon the intellectual and moral character of the people. As long as knowledge and virtue are diffused generally among the body of a nation, it is impossible they should be enslaved.