Enjoy some delicious recipes!
Program #1011Seasons Cafe and Catering
Smoked Salmon Eggs Benedict on a Croissant
8 NestFresh eggs
Vinegar (for poaching eggs)
7oz. smoked salmon
4 croissants, split in half lengthways, toasted
1. Place a few slices of smoked salmon on each croissant. Carefully slide two poached eggs over the salmon.
2. Stir the hollandaise sauce once and spoon some over the eggs. 3. Sprinkle with freshly ground black pepper and serve immediately. Repeat with the other croissants.
Feta Cheese Egg Boats
4 mini sourdough baguettes
1/2 cup shredded Swiss cheese
1/2 cup diced cherry tomatoes
12 large NestFresh eggs
1/2 cup sour cream
1/2 teaspoon kosher salt
1/4 teaspoon black pepper
3 scallions (white and light green parts only), thinly sliced
2 tablespoons chopped fresh chives
1. Preheat the oven to 350 degrees Fahrenheit with a rack in the center position. Line a sheet pan with parchment paper.
2. Using a serrated knife, cut a V-shaped section from the top of each bread loaf, stopping the knife about 1/2 inch from the bottom of the loaf.
3. Remove the loose bread tops, and scoop out a bit of the inside, too, to form the "boats". Discard the scooped bread. Place the boats on the prepared pan.
4. Evenly distribute the feta cheese and cherry tomatoes between the cavities of the boats.
5. Whisk together the eggs, sour cream, salt, pepper, and scallions in a medium-sized bowl. Pour the egg mixture into the boats, distributing it evenly between them.
6. Bake until the eggs are puffed and no longer jiggle when you shake the pan gently (20 to 30 minutes).
7. Let the boats cool for about 5 minutes. Sprinkle them with the fresh chives, slice into 8 pieces total, and serve warm.
Breakfast Egg Cups
6 NestFresh Eggs
1/4 cup milk
1/8 tsp. salt
1/8 tsp. black pepper, ground
1 medium bell pepper, red
3/4 cup spinach
1/4 cup cheddar cheese, shredded
1. Spray a muffin tin with cooking spray and set aside. Preheat oven to 375 degrees Fahrenheit.
2. Whisk the eggs and milk together in a bowl. Season with salt and pepper.
3. Dice the bell pepper into small peices. Stack the spinach leaves, roll them up, and slice them thin.
4. Add the peppers, spinach, and shredded cheddar to the egg mixture.
5. Fill muffin cups 3/4 full and bake for 20-25 minutes until centers are set and no longer runny.
6. Allow to cool slightly before serving.
Extras may be stored in an air-tight container in the refrigerator for up to a week or in a freezer-safe container in the freezer for up to a month. Microwave thawed egg cups on high for 45-60 seconds or until hot.
To learn more about NestFresh, be sure to follow them on social media.
Viewers can learn about me at seasonscafeandcatering.com
John Adams, 2nd President of the USA
The preservation of liberty depends upon the intellectual and moral character of the people. As long as knowledge and virtue are diffused generally among the body of a nation, it is impossible they should be enslaved.