Enjoy some delicious recipes!
Program #690Donna Bundrick-Griffin
- 1 (10 ¾ ounce size) can Cream of Chicken Soup
- ¾ cup sour cream
- 1 ¼ cups picante sauce
- 1 tablespoon chili powder
- 2 ½ cups chopped chicken
- 1 cup shredded Mexican cheese
- 8 (6-inch size) flour tortillas, warmed
- 1 (7-ounce size)Versatile Veggies Pico De Gallo
In a medium bowl, stir together the soup, sour cream, picante sauce, and chili powder. In a large bowl, stir together 1 ¼ cups of picante sauce mixture, chicken, and cheese. Divide the chicken mixture among the tortillas. Roll the tortillas up and place seaside up in a large rectangular baking dish. Pour the remaining picante sauce mixture over the filled tortillas. Cover and bake at 350 degrees for 45 minutes or until enchiladas are hot and bubbling. Top with Pico De Gallo
Yield: 8 servings.
EASY STEAK FAJITAS
- 1 (7.76-ounce) can Mexican salsa - ½ (8-ounce) can tomato sauce - 1 (10-ounce size) container Versatile Veggies® Sliced Fajita Mix*
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 2 teaspoons Fajita seasoning
- 1 (22-ounce size) container bagged Seasoned Beef Strips or Fajita Chicken Strips
- Warm flour or corn tortillas
- Sour Cream (Opt.)
- Mexican Style Cheese (Opt.)
Maturity is patience. It is the willingness to pass up immediate pleasure in favor of the long term gain.