Enjoy some delicious recipes!
Program #795Meggie Bradberry
Rice and Picadillo (**adapted from Grandmother "Moo Moo" or Kathy Cowles)
1 lb lean ground beef
1 large can tomatoes (whole peeled or chopped)
1 green pepper (chopped)
1 large onion (chopped)
3-4 cloves of garlic (chopped)
1 jar green olives
1 jar of capers
1 or 2 small boxes of raisins
1 bay leaf
Cooked brown rice
1. Sauté green pepper, onion and garlic in olive oil.
2. Add meat and cook through until brown
3. Pour in tomatoes, raisins, capers and olives.
4. Add salt/papper and Bay leaves
5. Simmer on low for approximately 20 minutes +
6. Serve over cooked rice.
Maturity is the ability to control anger and settle differences without violence or destruction.